How Do I Get a Refund from Air Transat?
From Canada, if you are looking for an airline that provides good quality service and at the same time at low cost, then Air Transat will undoubtedly be the first name you will come across. Ensure to choose the correct path for either booking or refund once you’re aware of the Air Transat refund policy and the procedure to get the refund from Air Transat. Then you only need to make sure that you have chosen the steps below.
Simple Steps to Get a Refund from Air Transat
To get a refund from the Air Transat, go through the steps mentioned below:
- Get on the official website of the Air Transat.
- Write “Refund Form” in the search bar.
- Now fill-up the form and then submit it.
- Soon, you’ll receive a confirmation email regarding submitting the form.
After completing the above steps, you will soon receive the Air Transat refund directly in your account. You can also contact Air Transat for a refund directly, you just have to dial Air Transat refund phone number 1-802-618-8008 and get the assistance you need regarding your refund.
Air Transat Refund Policy
If you want to get a refund from Air Transat then you need to make sure that you’re aware of the refund policy. After that, you’ll be able to receive a complete refund without any extra charges for the changes you have made to your flight ticket.
- You’ll receive the refund within twenty business days directly in your account. If you made the payment through cash, you’d receive the compensation in around twenty business days; however, if you made the payment through credit card. Then you’re going to receive it in seven working days.
- Suppose Air Transat canceled your flight. Then you’ll be able to receive a refund of the total investment you have made. However, you need to make sure that you have filled up the refund form.
- Ensure that you have filled out the refund form within the twenty-four hours of the changes or cancellations made. Only then you’ll be able to receive the complete refund.
- To claim the refund, you would need to attach some mandatory documents. Those are the photo ID and the boarding pass. Once you have connected it, then you’ll be able to get a complete refund.
It is this easy to get a refund from Air Transat. You only need to follow the information above. However, at the same time, you also need to make sure that you have followed the correct procedure for a refund.
How Long Does It Take to Get a Refund from Air Transat?
- According to the refund policy. You will be able to get a refund from Air Transat within twenty business days. However, you need to ensure that you have filled out the refund form within time.
- If you have made the payment through cash, you’re going to receive the refund within twenty business days. However, if you have made the refund through a credit card, you’re going to receive the refund within seven business days.
How Do I Contact Air Transat for Refund?
If you wish to contact Air Transat for refund, follow the steps given below:
- On the ‘Contact Us’ page of the Air Transat website, click on the option ‘Ask a Question.’
- Select the topic from the following page and proceed accordingly.
- Then, dial 1-802-618-8008 to connect with a live person at Air Transat
- After the live call connects, press the set of numbers to connect with the Air Transat support department.
- Wait for the call hold time to end, and an official Air Transat support executive will connect with you on the call.
- You can then get the perfect resolution to the questions you have or the queries you are facing with the help of speaking with one of the available and dedicated customer support representatives of Air Transat.
You can call Air Transat phone number 1-802-618-8008 (Toll free) or 1-800-388-5836 and speak to a customer support executive to get perfect solutions.
Can I Cancel My Air Transat Flight and Get a Refund?
Yes, you can certainly cancel. For that, either you need to cancel from the official website or contact customer support. Once you have got the customer support, they will take some details from you and then compensate you. However, if you want to cancel Air Transat flight online, follow the given pointers:
- Get on Air Transat’s official website.
- Now select the option of “Manage Booking.”
- Now you need to enter the “Booking Reference code or the number” and the “Full name.” Now select the option of “Search.”
- Open the booking, and then you need to select the option of “Cancel.”
- Confirm the cancellation action, and then you need to choose the option of “Okay.”
That is, it. You have successfully made the cancellation, and you’ll receive a confirmation email regarding it.
To get a refund from Air Transat, you would need to make sure that you have filled up the refund form within 24 hours. In that manner, you will be able to receive the Air Transat refund directly in your account. You can even get a refund in the form of vouchers or gift cards. You only need to get on the official website, and your query will be quickly resolved.
How Can I Receive a Refund from Air Transat?
To receive the refund from Air Transat, you only need to fill up the refund form. However, ensure that you have gone through the Air Transat refund policy. Once you have understood the procedure, then you can fill up the refund form on the official website of Air Transat. Soon, your query will be resolved as you will get a refund from Air Transat in your account or maybe in the form of vouchers or gift cards.
How Do You Apply for a Refund from Transat for a Cancelled or Changed Flight?
If you have a scheduled Air Transat flight booking or reservation and you need to apply for a refund from Transat for a Cancelled or changed flight, in that case, you are reading the perfect material because the points listed below will help you understand the procedure to apply for a refund from the Air Transat.
Steps to Request a Refund from Air Transat for a Canceled Flight
You can request a refund from Air Transat for your canceled flight tickets by going through the points listed:
- Visit the official Air Transat website with the help of a browser of your choice.
- Once the website loads completely, accept all the required website cookies for the proper functioning of the Air Transat website.
- Once you accept the cookies, click on the ‘My Bookings’ option present in the main sub-section of the website.
- It will ask you to enter the following details in the dedicated section boxes;
- Last Name
- Reservations Number
- Enter all the details correctly.
- Now, click on the ‘Search’ option to proceed with your request.
- The following page will display all the information related to your Air Transat flight bookings and reservations.
- Now, click on the ‘Refund’ option and fill the entire ‘Air Transat Refund Request Form.’
- After filling out the entire form, please send it to their support team.
- You’ll receive a notification that your request has been submitted, and the Air Transat team is working on your request.
Therefore, you can request a refund from Air Transat team with the help of following all the points mentioned above.
Steps to Request a Refund from Air Transat for a Changed Flight
You can request a refund from Air Transat for your changed flight tickets by going through the points listed:
- If Air Transat changed your flight tickets and it no longer serves your purpose and wishes to get your refund, you’ll have to contact the Air Transat support team.
- You can find the official Air Transat customer support number on its official website.
- You’ll have to visit its ‘Contact Us’ section and click on the ‘Call Us’ option.
- Select your region from the list and call the number displayed on the web page.
- Ensure that you call the number within the mentioned time as per their official website.
- Once the call connects, press the required number to connect with the refund department.
- Shortly, a live Air Transat reservations associate will connect with you on the call and make sure that you have all the ticket-related information handy to narrate the whole scenario of the changed flight ticket to the executive.
- If you meet their refund criteria, the Air Transat reservations associate will initiate the refund procedure for your changed flight tickets.
Thus, you can get a refund from Air Transat for a cancelled or changed flight, if you follow all the points mentioned above.