This privacy statement allows you to protect the privacy of all sorts of personal data and information. Privacy always matters for every individual and we understand the importance of these things very well. To keep privacy forever at the top of the list and respect it. Our Privacy Statement is always aimed at utilizing your personal information in a transparent and lawful manner.
1. What kind of information do we collect and why do you collect this information?
It is important to collect, use and disclose personal information to do our duties as a travel agent, namely, making and managing travel bookings on behalf of our customers. We collect some of the information from our customers that are given below.
- Personal and contact details, includes title, full name, contact details such as address, telephone and email address.
- Passport number, date of birth and nationality - if needed by the respective hotels.
- Payment information: The required information is card number, security number, expiration date and cardholder name.
- Give frequent flyer numbers, car rental programme and hotel room preferences.
- Dietary requirements and health issues applicable to your travel arrangements or required by the relevant travel service provider. For example accommodation or tour providers.
- Information provided by entering the details in the forms on our website e.g. email address, where you know about us and your travel preferences. This information is useful as it keeps you up to date with all our latest offers and products
- Call recordings - calls should be recorded for the purposes of quality control and staff training
- Social media - You can interact with the social media features on our website such as Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and you will be bound by the privacy policies of the respective social media companies.
- IP address and cookies - When you can operate our website our servers which helps you to record data regarding your device and the network you are using to connect with us, including your IP address.
2. What is the procedure to collect the information?
We normally collect your personal data from the information you submit during your relationship with us. The above mentioned data may be taken from the following sources:
- Information produced about you when you purchase or make enquiries, regarding a travel arrangement; using phone, email or website.
- At the time of subscription to receive marketing from us.
- When you talk to our customer services team.
- When you give competitions or register for promotions.
In some situations, it is required to gather personal information about you from a third party. This contains where a person performs a travel booking on your part which includes travel arrangements to be used by you.
3. Where do you use your personal data for and what is the legal basis for doing so?
- If you want to perform your duties as a travel agent. The consequences of not offering this information is that we will be unable to complete your flight booking.
- Your Personal and contact details are used for the purposes of finishing the travel bookings you make on our site. In the same way, the payment information, passport numbers, date of birth, frequent flyer numbers and dietary requirements.
- Regarding direct marketing communications and related profiling which helps us to offer you relevant products and services, including deciding whether or not to provide you certain products and services.
- Your information will be used for many reasons, such as: to offer you travel confirmation and updates on your itinerary, to manage your flight booking and to allow us to contact you for customer service.
- You must use your personal details to send you targeted marketing activities; about exciting offers, new products or competitions. These may comprise emails, text messages and data messages. If you don't want to receive such information, you may tell us in writing not to receive it.
With your consent
In certain situations, we should collect and process your data with your consent. For example, when you tick a box to get email newsletters, your personal information may be used, with your explicit consent, to send you relevant promotional fares.
4. Where can you share your personal data?
We can share our information with the following entities:
- Primary suppliers: This includes such as airlines, hotels, tour operators, transfer providers, cruise lines, car rental and activity providers who can fulfil your travel reservation.
- An individual performing a third-party reservation, on your behalf.
- Third parties who give services on our part, including credit card processing, business analytics and fraud prevention.
- It is required or authorised by applicable law, and to obey with our legal obligations.
- Moresand Limited T/A Reservations Deal are a popular global business and contain operations outside the EEA. Your personal information may be imparted to our overseas related entities in order for us to finish your travel booking or to turn on the performance of administrative, advisory and technical services, containing the storage and processing of such information. We will make sure that any such international transfers are either necessary for the performance of a contract between you and the overseas recipient or are subjected to convenient or suitable safeguards as required by your local data protection laws.
5. How long can you keep your personal data on file?
- Personal data is kept as long as necessary, for the purpose that it was originally obtained.
- In order to protect us against any contractual claims, usually for a period of 6 years.
- Records are placed in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.
6. About your rights
Below are the given rights that you have regarding the personal information that we process. You have the right to
- Affirm with us that we are processing your data.
- Must Request access to the personal data we hold
- Have data changed if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- Request that we remove your personal data if there is no forcing reason for its continued processing
- Request that we must delete your consent
If you wish to implement any of the above rights, you can contact the email id of the customer support team.
If you are not satisfied with our data processing activities, you have the right to complain to the concerned authorities.
7. About IP addresses
When you go to the official website, you can use any of your mobile applications or open communications from us, our servers may record data regarding your device and the network that you are using to connect with us, including your IP address.
You must gather your Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to track and aggregate non- personal data. For example, to track the device, browser utilised and geographic locations from where customers and visitors go to our site.
8. About Tracking Technologies / Cookies
With the help of first party cookies mentioned above, you may use unknown third-party web analytics services on our websites and mobile apps, such as Google analytics. The Google analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, to help us analyse how visitors use our websites and apps.
10. Must navigate to your website from outside the United States
11. How to connect with us:
- Email:- Email For General Enquiry: You can easily connect to the customer support team with the help of email id provided to the customers.
- Call:- You can easily get in touch with the customer care executives for your queries regarding flight tickets, hotel bookings, holiday packages, car hire, cancellation and refund by calling us at free phone.
- If you have any kind of suggestion, appreciation and feedback to provide for our services and assistance, you should feel free to drop us a mail at the provided email id.