Why Doesn't Air Canada Answer the Phone?
Generally, the airline doesn't fail to answer your calls. The Air Canada customer service team is punctual and responsive to its customers. They mostly get on a call with all the customers, but you may get a longer wait time during your call for various reasons, such as network issues, etc. But mostly, after the Covid-19 pandemic, the airline failed to answer all the calls. There is a longer hold time, and the airline fails to answer every call. So, in such a case, if it is hard to get in touch with Air Canada customer service, you can choose to request a call back from the airline. To get a callback, there are several ways. These ways are explained below in the information provided in the content.
Get Instant Answer from the Air Canada Through Phone
If the hold time is long enough for you to wait, you can choose to skip the same and request a callback from the team. To get a callback, first, you will have to call them. To do so, go through the steps that are mentioned below:
- Dial the Air Canada phone number 1-888-247-2262
- Follow the IVR process and select the option according to your preferences.
- Press 1 to talk in English.
- Press 2 to change the language.
- Press 3 to make new bookings.
- Press 4 to cancel the bookings.
- Press 5 to make changes to your booking.
- Press 7 for more options.
- Press 9 to talk with a live representative at Air Canada.
To talk, press 9. Suppose the wait time is long to wait; press 0. It will take you back to IVR. From this IVR, select the said number to request a callback from the team.
Alternate Ways to Get Answer from Air Canada Customer Service
Sometimes, connecting through the Air Canada phone number is getting complicated. Then you can look for other ways which are provided by the airline. Some of the methods with proper steps are given below, so that you can easily get in touch with Air Canada customer service team.
Get Answer Through Email: If you are searching for an alternate option to receive a callback, then a way is to contact them through the email process. In general, email has been the best way to connect with someone. If you have time to get your issue resolved and you want to get assured help, you can write an email. To get on to email for a callback, you can go through the given procedure:
- After reaching out to the official website, navigate to the contact us option.
- It will forward you to the contact page. From this page, scroll the page down and click on Send Us an email.
- It will direct you to a new let us know page. At first, select the query type. Then, provide all details about your query and explain it well.
- Also, provide the required documents along with the email and share your personal details with the airlines so that the airlines can get back to you.
Get Answer Through Live Chat: Another best option other than calling Air Canada phone number is to get in touch with the airline's customer service is the live chat option, which helps the passengers get real-time solutions to their problems. If you have no knowledge how to use it, then ensure to go through the procedure carefully to avoid mistakes and make a request for a callback successfully.
- Firstly, search Air Canada airlines from any of the search engines.
- Then, land on the airline's official website.
- Go through the homepage and then click on the help and contact section.
- The next step is to select the live chat option from the list.
- A chat box will appear on the screen where you can write down all your queries and send them. Here places a request for a callback.
- In the end, after sending the request, you will get an instant reply from the other side of the chat with the best possible solutions to your query.
How Long Does Air Canada Take to Respond?
When it is hard to get in touch with Air Canada customer service, you can choose to put up a request. It may take around two business days for the airlines to get back to you. When you receive a call from the airlines, you can seek help per your requirement.
Hopefully, the information provided in the content is the best to your knowledge and is helping you with your query well. But still, if you have issues related more to Why doesn't Air Canada answer the phone, you can choose to visit the official website of Air Canada airlines.