How Long Does It Take to Get a Refund from Korean Air?
Korean Air provides you with one of the simplest methods to get a refund from Korean Air. You have to get Korean Air phone number and follow instructions according to the terms and conditions. So that you do not face any trouble or inconvenience in completing the process. If you have any query realted to refund then in that case you must know about about the Korean Air refund policy first.
Korean Air Refund Policy
The Korean Air refund policy is mentioned below:
- You can start the process of refund if
- You can cancel the flight within 24 hours of the booking
- The airline cancels your flight with or without any prior information
- The airline delays your flight for more than 4 hours
- You book a refundable ticket at the time of the booking of tickets
- You can apply and get a refund from Korean Air in online and offline mode. The refund process is generally complete in 6 to 7 working days
- You cannot apply for a refund on economy tickets after 24 hours of the booking.
- You have to contact Korean Air and complete the process with all the required documents to get a refund
- If you want to get a refund in cash, you have to go to the ticket booking counter with all the necessary documents.
- You can initiate the process of refund through the website of the airline or the travel agency through which you booked the tickets.
As a passenger, you get all kind of assistance to complete the refund process so that you do not face any inconvenience or trouble.
How Long Does It Take for Refund Korean Air?
The information regarding the refund process and the time taken to complete the process of refund is mentioned on the official website. You can get the above mentioned information from the Korean air phone number as well. According to the fare law of Korean Air:
- The airline completes the process of refund within 3 to 5 business days from the date when you apply for a refund. You have to submit all the required documents so that you do not face any problem or inconvenience in getting a refund from the airline.
- The refund for credit card payment is complete within 15 to 20 working days. It depends on the policy of the credit card company.
- The refund for cash payment at the time of booking takes about 20 days to complete the process
How to check whether my Korean Air ticket is refundable or not?
Many passengers are not sure till the end of the process to get a refund from Korean Air whether their tickets are refundable or non-refundable. You can make the enquiries on the Korean Air phone number: 1-802-618-8008 as well. Follow the below-mentioned process to get your answer:
- To contact Korean Air, get access to the official website
- Select ‘reservations’ on the home page of the website
- Select ‘my reservation’ and print the receipt
- Select ‘refund a request’ on the new webpage
- Enter the details of your ticket number and the last name of the passenger.
As soon as you complete the abovementioned process, you get a message from the airline regarding the refund status of your booking. You can proceed further according to the confirmation given by the airlines. It becomes easier for you to initiate your process to get a refund from Korean Air, once you contact Korean Air and get the refund status of your flight booking.
The time taken to get a refund from Korean Air depends on the manner of payment used at the time of booking the flight tickets. You can contact Korean Air to initiate the process or get any help if you are stuck at any stage. The Korean Air contact number (1-802-618-8008) updates you with all the required information so that you may complete the process of refund easily.