How Early Can I Check-In Korean Air?
Having all the preparation in advance is always beneficial for the last-minute rush. That's why Korean Air opens the online portal for web check-in two days before the scheduled departure.
Passengers can also directly contact Korean Air by dialing: 1 (800) 438-5000 or 1-802-618-8008 (toll-free) number and talk to Korean Air live representative about Korean Air check-in process. Korean Air support team will help you 24/7 regarding any query or you can also take the help of this article. But first, let's check some of the guidelines you should keep in mind while completing the check-in with Korean Air.
Counter Check-In Policies for Korean Air
Some important things you need to know before you are going to check-in at the Airport counter.
- Ready your travel documents and passport to show at the counter to receive boarding pass and check-in your baggage
- If you booked a domestic flight, you can check-in from 48 hours to 30 minutes before the flight's departure.
- You need to complete the checking process 1 hour before the flight for international bookings. Therefore, you save yourself from standing in long queues to check in at the airport.
Online Check-In Policies for Korean Air
You should know some important things if you complete the check-in process online. Also, check and keep all the following documents during online check-in.
The checking process starts 48 hours before the scheduled departure of the domestic or international flight. However, you must complete the domestic check-in before 30 minutes and the international flight check-in before 1 hour of the flight departure time.
You can complete the check-in process on the official website of Korean Air and your mobile. To complete the Korean Air check-in on mobile, you need to download the Korean Air app and start the process.
If you are using the online platform to check in Korean Air, you must have the following documents
- E-ticket of Korean Air
- Flight number and booking reference id
- PNR number with other flight details
If you want to complete the online check-in without arriving at the airport, you can check the steps given below.
How Can I Check in Online with Korean Air?
You can use the web browser and mobile for the online check-in. The steps are similar for using the mobile app and web check-in. Let's follow the Korean Air web check in process and get your boarding pass.
- Open the official website of Korean Air on your browser.
- Click on the check-in button from the homepage.
- Enter your departure date and Booking Reference number of Korean Air flight tickets.
- Now, hit the Reservation Inquiry button to complete your online check-in.
- If you have chosen a preferred seat at the time of check-in, complete the payment.
- Finally, you can print the Boarding pass and save it for further use.
- If you are willing to check-in through mobile, download the Korean Air app first.
- Select the check-in tab from the left side of the screen and follow the on-screen instructions.
- In the end, download the Boarding pass and take a print.
So, these are the main methods for Korean Air online check-in if you want to complete the process in advance. You can also use the Kiosk method and check-in at the airport following the Korean Air check-in time. If you have any concerns regarding the check-in process, you can contact Korean Air customer representative. The live person will help you resolve all the issues at Korean Air check-in advance.