How Do I Upgrade My Seat on Korean Air?
Korean Air is one of the top airlines in South Korea. The airline provides hassle-free services to its travelers making their journey comfortable. When you buy your ticket, the airline offers seats during check-in or at the time of purchase. But if you want to make your journey more comfortable and beautiful, you can also upgrade your seat with Korean airlines. In case if you are wondering about How to upgrade my seat on Korean air? You can upgrade your seat anytime, whether during the ticket purchase or after the purchase. Stay tuned with us to get detailed information.
Upgrade Seat on Korean Air During Purchase
To upgrade your seat on Korean Air, you can follow the given information below. If you have to upgrade your seat at the time of purchase, follow the steps below.
- Go to the official website of Korean air on your system.
- Click on the book flight option under the quick link.
- Now, if you are a SKYPASS member, you can click on the Purchase and Upgrade option.
- Login to your account, Select your itinerary.
- Note that upgrades are applicable only for domestic and international flights operated by Korean Air to and from Incheon.
- Now to select your flight, browse through the seat upgrade information.
- Using your mileage is more convenient because it will allow you to choose an upgradeable segment of the itinerary.
- Enter the passengers informational and view it for the seat upgrade
- If any child is traveling alone, you can speak to the Korean Air phone number.
- You have to complete your payment process now; you can use your credit card and the mileage points.
- Once done, you will get an e-ticket itinerary in your email.
Using the above steps, you can upgrade your seat during the ticket purchase. But if you didn’t upgrade it during the purchase and want to know how to change my seat on Korean air after purchase. You can go through the instructions given below.
Upgrade Seat on Korean Air After Purchase
To upgrade your seat after purchase, you can visit the official website of Korean Air, and from there, you can go through the information below.
- Go to the find my trip section, and enter the detail to retrieve your booking
- You can log in to your account by entering the credentials and choosing the trip you want to upgrade.’
- Now once you retrieve the booking, you can select the itinerary and target passengers for the seat upgrade
- Pay the difference either using create a card or thorough mileage pooling
- Follow the instruction on the screen to upgrade your booking
Following the above, you can upgrade your seat anytime. You should also follow some terms and conditions per the Korean air seat change policy to upgrade your seat.
Korean Air Seat Upgrade Policy
- As per the seat change, the policy seat upgrade is accessible only when you buy an e-ticket via Sky Team partner airline and travel at a regular flight fare.
- If you make code share flight bookings, you will not be eligible for the seat upgrade.
- You must have Economy/Prestige Flex Fares in international flights, and Economy Flex fares in Korean domestic flights to upgrade your seat.
- If you have to Change seats after check-in, Korean Air can happen only in some cases. To do so, you can visit the My trip section and speak to the Korean support team.
- Having non-discounted normal flight fare tickets, you can upgrade your seat from economy to business class only.
- You can only upgrade unused flight bookings on Korean air business class flights, and it will be applicable for international flights only. For domestic flight booking, you can’t upgrade seats.
You can follow the above steps to upgrade your seat in Korean air anytime. If you face any issue or have any doubt, you can always speak to the Korean support team via the Korean Air contact number.