How Do I Get a Refund from Philippine Airlines?
Philippine Airlines have it all answered for you. If getting a refund seems hard, then you are on. Had to cancel the flight with Philippine Airlines and now don't know how to get a refund? The page will help you know how to get a refund from Philippine Airlines. Follow this page till the end to learn everything about the Philippine Airlines refund policy and how to contact them for a refund.
Check Out the Philippine Airlines Refund Policy to Get a Full Refund
- If you are canceling your ticket yourself, you are not subjected to a full refund based on the fare rules. The claim will be affected by your destination and the date of your flights.
- If you booked your ticket with cash/cheque, it would take 20-30 business days to get your refund.
- If you booked your flight through a credit card, it would take seven working days to get a refund.
This is for the Philippine Airlines refund policy, and the above are the things that are necessary to be kept in mind about the refund policy.
The passengers can connect with Philippine Airlines with their PAL request form to share their concerns with the Airline. And request for funds through the request form too. Follow ahead to learn about how to request a refund from Philippine Airlines.
Request a Refund from Philippine Airlines Through My PAL Request Hub
- Visit my PAL request hub if you booked tickets through the PAL office, online, or by contacting the PAL.
- You will be directed to a Microsoft online form which will ask you to fill in your required details such as; passenger name, booking or reference number, contact details, citizenship, or point of origin.
- Fill in all the required details.
- You will be shifted to a page with three options: Rebook, Travel voucher, and refund.
- Click on "Refund."
- Then, an empty field will be given as "Remark."
- Fill in with whatever you think might process your refund request.
- Hit the "Submit" option and wait for a confirmation mail.
The above is how you can get a PAL refund. In case your transaction requires additional payments, then my PAL request hub will send all the details of it. Philippine Airlines have their my PAL request 24 hours a day and seven days a week, but if, in any case, you are not getting a response, then the below-mentioned steps will help you in contacting Philippine Airlines.
Steps to Contact Philippine Airlines for a Refund Through Phone Call:
- Contact Philippine Airlines Global Reservation hotline number 1-802-618-8008 or 1-800-435-9725.
- The call will first get connected to the IVR, and it will ask you to choose a preferred language.
- Press the required number on the dialer to make the conversation easy.
- Now, the IVR will ask you to choose your type of query.
- Press the number on the dialer relating to your query.
- Your call will now be connected to a customer care representative who will answer all your concerns.
The above will help you contact Philippine Airlines on call, but if you want to connect with them through mail to get a refund, follow the steps mentioned below.
Steps to Contact Philippine Airlines for a Refund Through Mail:
- Compose a mail in one of the mail addresses mentioned below
- firstname.lastname@example.org - If you booked your tickets through the official website, send your details to the above mail address.
- email@example.com - For domestic flights.
- firstname.lastname@example.org - For international flights.
- Send all your details such as your booking or reference number, last name, flight name, and travel dates to get a refund.
- Press the 'Send' button and wait for PAL to respond
- If you have booked your tickets through PAL, visit any of their ticketing offices and ask for a refund.
- If any third party is involved in booking your tickets like a travel agency, contact them for a refund.
How Long Does It Take to Get a Refund from Philippine Airlines?
You are entitled to get a refund from Philippine Airlines even if you cancel the flight. However, your refund claim will be affected by your dates and destination. In simpler words, it will not be a full refund. Usually, it takes up to 20 working days in extreme cases but you get an immediate refund right after canceling your tickets.
Is Philippine Airlines Ticket Refundable?
Yes, Philippines Airlines tickets are refundable, but the only thing the passengers should always keep in mind is the Philippine Airlines refund policy.
When you cancel the ticket within 24 hours or seven days of departure, you are only eligible to get a full refund; otherwise, your ticket is subject to some application fees.
Can I Cancel a Flight and Get a Refund Philippines?
Yes, you can cancel your flight tickets anytime if your tickets are eligible. However, you can cancel your bookings online or offline, depending on your choices.
You can quickly get a refund from Philippine Airlines with the above information. But If you still have any confusion related to Philippine Airlines refund, you can dial 1-802-618-8008 and get assistance from the PAL customer support anytime. The customer representative is active 24/7 to provide you with the best solution for your query.