How Do I Get a Refund from Asiana Airlines?
Asiana Airlines is one of the airlines that do not like to trouble their customers. And that's the reason why they have flexible policies to handle the situations. If you had to cancel your flight booking with Asiana Airlines and are worried about your money, we have something for you in this article.
With the help of this article, you can learn the process to get a refund from Asiana Airlines. You should also know about the Asiana Airlines refund policy so that you don't have to bear any loss. Let's get started with the steps to request a refund from Asiana Airlines.
How to Request a Refund from Asiana Airlines?
The refund process of the airline is very simple. You will get the refund simply by filing a form, or you can contact the airline's customer service as well. The steps to get your money back from Asiana Airlines are as follows:
- Open the official website of Asiana Airlines in the first place.
- Now, click on the Book menu from the top panel and select Booking Tips.
- Next, you have to click on the Book Online tab to see different options.
- From there, you have to select the Flight ticket cancellation/refund option.
- You can fill the Refund Receipt on the page where you need to provide the required details.
- You need to attract the documents to authenticate the reason for your cancellation.
- Now you can submit the form and wait for a confirmation email.
Once your documents get verified by the airline, you will receive an email stating the duration of the refund debited in your bank account. If you are wondering how to get a refund from Asiana Airlines with the help of customer service, You can dial 1-802-618-8008 (toll-free) or 1-800-227-4262 number and talk to Asiana customer care executive or you can check the section given below. In both ways you get the complete information about how can I get a refund from Asiana Airlines.
To get a refund from Asiana Airlines through customer service, You need to open the Book Online tab from the Book menu of Asiana Airlines. From there, you can select the refund option to see the contact numbers of different countries. You can choose the number of your region and dial it. Now, follow the on-call instructions till you get a live person from Asiana Airlines. You can provide all the required details and wait to get your refund in the bank account.
Asiana Airlines Refund Policy
- As per Asiana Airlines refund policy, if you have canceled the ticket within 24 hours of booking, you are eligible to get a refund on both refundable and non-refundable tickets.
- However, the 24 hours risk-free period will be applicable only if there is a 7day gap between booking and departure date of the flight.
- You can apply for a refund on non-refundable tickets in some emergency cases providing the required documents.
- You will not get cash on the payment made by credit card.
- If the flight was canceled from the end of Asiana Airlines, you could ask for a refund in a travel voucher or original form of payment.
So, these are the Asiana Airlines refund policy that will help you to get your money.
How Long Does It Take to Get a Refund from Asiana Airlines?
Once the airline has verified your refund form, it will initiate your refund within 7-10 working days. You will get the refund depending on the payment method you have selected and your bank type. If you have made the booking using a credit card, you will get a refund within seven days.
If you feel trouble in understating the Asiana Airlines refund policy or how to get a refund from Asiana Airlines, you can contact the customer support number given on the website. If you don't get the refund within ten days of making the request, you can contact your bank or Asiana Airlines' customer service.