How Do I Find My United Airlines Reservation Number?
Travelers having a United airlines booking can look for the United Airlines reservation number online or through a number of different ways available to locate the reservation number. For instance, one can look for the United Airlines confirmation number on the boarding pass printed online at www.united.com, flight receipt collected online, or at the kiosk at the airport. One can also call the airline’s customer support as far as finding the United airlines reservation number is concerned.
How to Find United Airlines Reservation Number?
Travelers looking for their United Airlines reservation number can refer to the following ways that are:
Access Your Flight Booking Online: Passengers are able to access their flight reservations online via the manage booing option available on the main website. People can follow the below-mentioned steps for this:
- Visit the official website www.United.com.
- Select the Manage my booking option on the page.
- Enter your ticket number and name to access your flight booking.
- Hit the submit option on the page to further access your bookings.
- You can find your reservations on the next page.
- Select the reservation you wish to open in order to locate your flight reservation.
Check Confirmation Email: People with flight reservations at United airlines can check for their booking confirmation number by accessing the confirmation email sent by the airline to help consumers with their flight bookings. Access the confirmation email and open it to find your booking confirmation.
Talk to an Agent: People can communicate with the customer service agents at United.com to know more about their flight reservations. Dial the United Airlines reservation number 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331), in order to connect with an agent. Get dedicated help for your flight bookings by selecting an appropriate prompt from the IVR commands.
Rules & Guidelines for United Airlines Reservation
- Online reservations are easy and do not include any additional service costs.
- Over the call and at the airport reservations do include additional service charges amounting to USD 25 per ticket reservation.
- The online reservation window closes 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight booking.
How Do I Make a Reservation at United Airlines?
Travelers wanting to make a reservation at United Airlines can either stick to online options or offline flight booking options available at United. Here is a step-by-step guide:
- Firstly, visit the official United Airlines website www.united.com to access the reservation bar
- Start your reservation by selecting the flight type from the available options on the page
- You can select from the following available options: One-way, Multi-city, or Round trip
- Next, enter the departure airport or city along with the arrival airport or city where required.
- Select the travel dates from a drop-down list on the page
- Then, mention the total number of passengers that are going to accompany you on your flight
- Select the travel class and finally hit the search flight option on the page
- A new window will appear on the screen. Select the flight from the search result page
- Proceed to the payments page and complete the payment for your United flight reservation
- You will receive a reservation confirmation email on your registered email address at United Airlines
The confirmation email will have your booking confirmation number for future reference purposes. You can also connect with the reservations department via the United Airlines phone number available on www.united.com. Dial the United Airlines helpline number and hear IVR prompts on the call to get in touch with someone from the team for help.
Can I Make Changes to My Reservation After I Have Purchased it?
Passengers can proceed with online changes or can opt for offline changes by dialing the United Airlines phone number 1 (800) 864-8331 . A representative will assist you as far as flight changes are concerned after reservations.
Make Flight Changes or Changes to Reservation Online Via Manage Booking: Access the United Airlines reservation number in order to initiate flight changes using the manage booking option on the website. Proceed with the on-screen instructions to complete the change process for your flight. One can talk to an agent at United if faced with any complications as far as United flight changes are concerned.