How do I Change my Japan Airlines Flight Ticket?
Travel plans could be changed any time without sending you notifications and especially affect too much if you have made your travel plan via air. But if you are flying with Japan Airlines, then you can change your flight or date as per the policy and save money instead of booking a new flight. You can change the flight date and name if mistakenly entered at the time of booking as per the policy of Japan Airlines for the flight date change.
Japan Airlines Date Change Policy
Has your travel plan made with Japan Airlines suddenly changed due to any kind of specific reason? Then Japan Airlines allows you to change the date of your flight as per the flight date change rules. You can go through the below Japan Airlines date change policy before changing the date of your flight:
- Japan Airlines allow making any kind of changes in a booking within 24 hours of the scheduled departure, including the flight date change.
- You can change your Japan Airlines date for free if you change it within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
- If you change the flight date after 24 hours of booking, Japan Airlines will charge a specific flight date change depending on your ticket type or destination.
- If your Japan Airlines flight is delayed or canceled for any reason, then you can also change the flight date for free.
How to Change Japan Airlines Flight Date?
Would you like to change your Japan Airlines flight date as you are eligible for it? Then you can go through the online process where you can change your flight date by entering the required flight details. If you want to know how to change my Japan Airlines flight date online, then you can follow the below steps to do that:
- Go to the official Japan Airlines website from a preferred browser on your computer or phone.
- Now you can click on the Manage My Booking option that is accessible on the main page.
- You need to enter your booking number and last name for the Japan Airlines flight that you want to change.
- After entering the details, you can click on the option Continue.
- Now you can select a booking from the list of available bookings and then click on Modify option.
- Now you can select another date flight to the same route and then pay the flight change fee if applicable.
- After that, you will have to follow the on-screen instructions to change your Japan Airlines flight date.
Japan Airlines Name Change Policy
If you have entered an incorrect name when booking your Japan Airlines flight ticket, you must change it because your boarding will be denied if you would not have a ticket with a correct name, which is mandatory when traveling with Japan Airlines. But before you perform any action, make sure that you know about Japan Airlines name change policy which is given below:
- Japan Airline does not allow changing a name mentioned on a flight ticket, whatever route’s flight it is.
- Only minor corrections are allowed to change, such as surname, first name letter, surname letter, etc.
- If the name is printed on the ticket in an improper sequence of format, then it will be considered for changes.
- Name changes or corrections will be subjected to the documents such as a passport or any government-issued ID.
- Name change can only be done through the Japan Airlines customer service team that will only be subjected to eligibility.
The above-given instructions can help to know Japan Airlines date change policy and name correction rules in a very reliable way. But in case you are confronting any problem while following these steps or have an additional query, you can directly contact Japan Airlines to obtain the required assistance.