How Do I Change a Name on Vueling Airlines?
Are you pondering over how to change a name on Vueling airlines? Look no further, here is everything that you need to know as far as name changes for your Vueling flight bookings are concerned. Without much ado, let’s get started.
Simple Steps to Change a Name on Vueling:
People can make simple omissions and spelling errors while booking flights. In this case, passengers can easily change their names on Vueling flight bookings online via the official website. The step-by-step guide to change a name on Vueling Airlines is as follows:
- First and foremost, passengers need to open the official Vueling website in order to continue with the desired name change for their flight booking at Vueling airlines.
- Select the My Trips option on the main page and then opt for the ‘Manage booking’ option.
- Next, access the flight booking by entering the required information on the page such as your booking reference number and your last name.
- Submit the details and select the flight reservation on the next page. Hit the change flight option and users can find another list of options for changes with their flight booking.
- opt for a name change for your booking from a drop-down list.
- Passengers need to pay the change fee in order to complete flight changes for their booking with Vueling airlines.
- People will receive a new booking reference or PNR after the changes are processed successfully. Save this for later.
Vueling Airlines Name Change Policy
Passengers can go through the inclusions of the name change policy released by the airline to truly understand the terms and conditions associated with changing names after the reservations are made. The Vueling airlines name change policy helps individuals make better decisions as far as changes to the Vueling flights are concerned. Some of the key points of Vueling's name change policy are as under:
- Passengers have 24 hours from the initial flight booking to correct some simple mistakes made by them while booking a flight at www.vueling.com.
- People need to pay the fare difference in the case of the name change as a new reservation is issued with the correct name on it.
- The name change is only available for the ticket holder if he/she does not take any flight in the booking.
- People can go ahead with a Vueling name change for their flights up to 2 hours from the scheduled departure of the concerned flight.
Travelers have to pay a Vueling change fee which is non-negotiable and applies to the name change for your flight reservation after the passage of 24 hours of initial booking at Vueling.
How Much Does it Cost to Change a Name on a Vueling Flight?
Passengers tend to pay extra charges for changing their names on the Vueling reservation. The Cost to change a name on a Vueling flight is 50 EUR per passenger/one way. The fare difference is also applicable in the case of a name change at Vueling.
Note: Passengers can communicate with the customer support representatives at Vueling for help and assistance with flight changes and other flight-related issues. A plethora of ways is available to connect with the support department at Vueling to get help with flight changes. For instance, people can reach out to a live person at Vueling for an online name change facility. Also, communication options are available round the clock to get optimum support with Vueling reservations.