How Do I Cancel My Flight with Philippine Airlines?
Sometimes changes can happen anytime and with anyone for which passengers cannot board the flight on the decided date. In this case, you can proceed to cancel my Philippine Airlines flight and get a refund. For this, you need to go through the steps mentioned below.
Steps to Cancel a Philippine Airlines Flight:
- First, you are required to visit the Philippine Airline's official website on any search engine on your device.
- Then you need to select the “manage booking” button available at the top of the website.
- Hence to get into the booking, you need to enter the booking reference number with last name and tap on the submit button.
- With this, you will see the details of the reservation with Philippine airlines from which you need to choose the flight you want to cancel.
- After that, you need to tap on the cancel flight button and proceed to the next screen.
- With this, a final cancellation page will open where you need to see the amount after subtracting the fees.
- To complete the process, you need to choose the confirm button and obtain the confirmation message at your registered email id.
Philippine Airlines Cancellation Policy
If you are looking forward to cancel a Philippine airlines flight ticket, you need to understand some key points of the Philippine Airlines cancellation policy and related terms. Hence, the following is the detailed information regarding this:
- If you cancel the flight ticket within 24 hours of the purchase, you don't need to pay any cost for flight cancellation. But for this, you must have bought the ticket at least seven days before the departure.
- If you cancel the Philippine flight after 24 hours, you need to pay the fees that will deduct from the actual flight price as per the type of ticket and departure.
- There can be an emergency or the death of a family member for which you cannot board the flight. In this situation, you can cancel the journey with no more charges.
- Sometimes, you utilize a part of a ticket for which you proceed to the cancellation. In this case, you can cancel the unused part of the ticket after debiting the charges.
- If you have purchased a flight ticket with online travel agencies, you need to connect with them to cancel the flight ticket.
Philippine Airlines 24 Hours Cancellation Policy:
As per the 24 hours rules of flight cancellation, you can cancel the Philippine flight ticket within 24 hours of the purchase with no further charges. But to come under the 24 hours rules, you must have purchased the flight ticket seven days prior to the departure. To know more about Philippine Airlines cancellation policy and rules, you can check their official website.
How Much Is the Philippine Airlines Cancellation Fee?
If you proceed with the flight cancellation with Philippine airlines, you don't need to pay any fees, but after 24 hours, a fee of $100 to $400 will be charged. The actual Philippine Airlines cancellation fee will be calculated as per the type of ticket and time left for the departure. You can cancel the flight ticket online and obtain the actual fees or charges accordingly.
How Do I Know If My Flight Is Canceled Philippine Airlines?
If your flight ticket is canceled by Philippine airlines, you will receive an email notification with them. Once you get to know about cancel my Philippine Airlines flight ticket, you can either re-book the same or obtain a refund respectively.
If you don't receive any notification, you can check the flight status online at the website of Philippine airlines. At there, you will get the details of the current status of the flight.
Can I Cancel a Flight and Get a Refund Philippines?
You are allowed to cancel your journey online and avail the refund as per the type of ticket. Hence if you cancel Philippine Airlines flight ticket and want to obtain a refund, you can fill out the refund form available under the manage reservation button. Once you fill out the form correctly and tap on the submit button, you will receive it at your original payment source between 7-10 working days.
Moreover, you can also connect with the customer service team of Philippine Airlines. They will help you to cancel Philippine Airlines flight ticket in time before the departure. To reach out to the representative, you can find the multiple contact modes on their help page like call, chat, email, or social media.