How Do I Add a Reservation to My United Flight?
If you book the flight with United Airlines and wonder how to add a reservation to my United flight, it's not possible. As per the United policy, if you book the ticket and it is confirmed, you can make changes in the booking, but can't add a reservation.
However, you can opt to cancel the booking and make a new reservation. Besides, you can also speak to the United Airlines representative if they can help you in this regard. Now if you don't know how to proceed with cancellation and new booking, here you can check out the complete information below.
How to Add a Reservation to United Flight?
If you ever doubt how to add a reservation to my United flight, follow the process below to cancel your booking and then make a new reservation. Besides, complete the cancellation within 24 hours of booking to get a full refund, or else cancelation charges might apply.
Steps to Cancel the Booking on United:
- Go to the official website of United Airlines and login into your account
- You can also visit the manage my trip section to search for your booking
- Under the manage, my trip section, enter your confirmation number and last name, click on search
- You need to select the booking you wish to cancel and click on the cancel reservation button
- Provide cancellation reason, follow the instruction on the screen to complete the cancellation
- Once the cancellation is complete, you can submit the refund request form to get your money back
In addition to the online cancellation process, you can connect via the United Airlines phone number and speak to the agent directly. Once connected, you can ask them to cancel the booking and make a new reservation. You can also ask if it is possible to add a reservation. Now let's check out how to make a new reservation once the ticket is canceled.
Steps to Make a Booking on United:
- Go to the online web portal of United Airlines and then to the flight booking page
- You need to select the trip type and then enter the departure and arrival destination
- Select the number of passengers, cabin class, and fare type
- Once done, click on the Find flight button
- You get various options; select the one that suits you most
- Now proceed with the booking and then fill in the passenger's boing form
- Follow the instruction and complete the booking by paying the tidal booking amount
So, you can cancel the United Airlines reservations and make a new reservation anytime. However, you can also speak to a United representative to help you in this regard. If you wish to add extra services to your reservation, follow the steps below.
Manage Your Booking
- Go to the official website of United Airlines and locate the My trip section
- You can access the booking details using your reservation number and last name
- Now select the booking you want to modify, and click on the edit reservation button
- Make the required changes and confirm the new details
Let's check out some worth mentioning points below for a better understanding.
- You can make a reservation with United Airlines anytime by visiting the airline's official site or by calling the United Airlines reservations number. Once the booking is made, the airline won't allow you to add a new reservation.
- To add a reservation, you must cancel the old booking and make a new reservation. You must pay cancellation charges when canceling a ticket with United airlines. However, you can avoid it by canceling the ticket within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
- You can cancel the booking via the Manage booking section available online and by connecting to the United Airlines reservations number.
- If you wish to add any itinerary or make changes to your booking, you can do it by accessing the booking details on the website.
Once you book the ticket with United, you can make changes or cancel your booking but cannot add a new reservation. Hopefully, you get the answer to how to add a reservation to my United flight. In case you still have any confusion or new additional information, you can speak to a united representative anytime.