How Can I Change My Passenger Name on Korean Air?
There are chances that you can write the wrong spelling of the passengers name on a Korean Air flight ticket. Once you book the ticket with incorrect spelling, there is less chance to correct it. But when you ask Korean Air about the name change, they will ask you to do. Now, you will think about how I can change my passenger name on Korean Air, where the answer will help you a lot. Perform some essential measures and get the solution to your problem. But before that, you should learn about the Korean Air name change policy. Here you will get all the detailed information regarding the change name on Korean Air ticket.
Korean Air Name Change Policy
Once you make a mistake, you can correct it immediately. So, following the Korean Air name change policy is the only guide for you in this situation. Also, with the help of the procedure, you will get the best information regarding the name change policy. Here is the complete list of the information that you should know. Check them out.
- First of all, Korean Air will ask for a valid reason for changing the passenger's name. Also, ensure the cause is genuine for a successful update of the word.
- If your reason is genuine, then they can update the name of the passenger free of cost.
- Make sure that you do not have to change the first name of the passenger. However, you can change the spelling of the word.
- You cannot completely change the passenger's last name, as Korean Air will not allow you to do so.
Rules to Change Passenger Name on Korean Air Ticket
Some specific rules are there that will allow you to change the name of the passenger effortlessly. You have to look forward to the Korean Air name change rules and get the name change. Here are the rules for you. Have a look.
- If you change the passenger's name 24 hours within the booking of the flight ticket, you do not have to pay any extra amount to the airline.
- If you follow the 24 hours rule, you will not have to pay any extra amount for changing the passenger's name.
- After 24 hours, you have to pay some extra amount.
If you still confused about any of the Korean Air name change policy or rules than you can also directly contact Korean Air customer service by dialling 1 (800) 438-5000 or 1-802-618-8008 (toll-free) number get the assistance from them anytime 24/7.
How Do I Change My Passenger Name on Korean Air Ticket?
After going through the essential points, you must wonder to look after the process. The Korean Air name change process is effortless and has some primary measures. Provided below are some simple steps that you need to perform to change your name on Korean Air. Check them out.
- You can start by launching the official web page of Korean Air on your web browser.
- While exploring the home page, hit the option of "Find trips."
- You will get this option in the middle of the home page of Korean Air.
- Now, provide your travel-related credentials such as booking reference or ticket number, boarding date, last name, and first and middle name.
- After that, proceed further by hitting the "Search" option.
- On the next page, you will see the "Name Change" option there.
- Click on it, after which some blank boxes will open up.
- In those boxes, write down your corrected name of the passenger and tap on the "Continue" option.
- Now, a confirmation page will open up where you have to click on the "Submit" button.
With the given information you can easily change name on Korean Air ticket. The instructions & steps are the effortless way to change my passenger name on Korean Air. Apart from this, you can change your seat, where you have to follow the Korean Air seat change policy to change your seat immediately. You can also change the date of your flight, where you have to follow the Korean Air date change policy. For any further information, make contact with the customer service of Korean Air.