How Can I Change My Flight on Asiana Airlines?
Has your travel plan suddenly changed that you made with Asiana Airlines to your preferred destination? Then you have an option of changing your flight as per the flight change rules of Asiana Airlines, where you can make a flight change request up to 24 hours from the scheduled departure. If you want to know how to change my flight on Asiana Airlines, you must know about the process of flight changes.
How do I change my Asiana flight?
- First of all, visit the official Asiana Airlines website through your preferred browser.
- Click on the Manage My Booking option on the main page.
- You can enter your last name and booking number into the required field.
- Now you can click on
- Continue tab to search your booking.
- Click on your booking and then select the Modify booking option.
- Choose another date flight as per your choice, and then you can pay the flight change fee if applicable.
- After that, you can follow the on-screen instructions to change your Asiana Airlines flight.
You can also contact Asiana Airlines for flight change. For that, you just have to simply dial 1-800-227-4262 or 1-802-618-8008 (toll-free) number and you will be directly connected to the Asiana Airlines customer support team. They will assist you 24/7 regarding any issue related to change my Asiana flight or any other issue related to your Asiana Airlines flight booking.
Asiana Airlines Flight Change Policy
If you want to change your Asiana Airlines flight, make sure that you have the proper information about the flight change rules before you request a flight change. With the help of below Asiana Airlines flight change policy, you can change Asiana Airlines flight in a very affordable manner
Asiana Airlines Flight Change Policy for International Flights -
- Passengers who have booked international flights are required to contact the persons, agents, or counters from where they purchased the flight tickets. This means that they will have to contact the point of purchase.
- However, this condition may vary according to the class of fare in which the flight ticket has been booked. If the fare ticket is too expensive it will be subjected to much more intense scrutiny before a flight change is allowed and so the passenger may have to contact the official Asiana airlines customer service number.
- If the cost of the ticket or the fare was below a certain amount then the passenger can get it changed from the point of purchase itself according to the Asiana Airlines flight change policy.
Asiana Airlines Flight Change Policy for Domestic Flights -
For domestic flights the passengers are required to contact the point of purchase directly for getting their flight dates changed. They can also contact the official website of Asiana Airlines and go to the 'Manage booking' section.
How can I change my seat on Asiana Airlines?
If you have decided to change my seat on Asiana Airlines, you can change as per the flight change rules. You can change your seat as per the Asiana Airlines seat change policy after following the below steps:
- Go to the official Asiana Airlines website from your browser.
- Click on the Manage Booking option.
- Enter your last name and booking number.
- Click on the Continue tab.
- Select your booking and then look for the seat change option.
- Choose a seat from the available one and then make payment for changing the seat.
How do I change my name on Asiana?
Sometimes, many situations occur when you mistakenly enter an incorrect name on your Asiana Airlines flight ticket, which is mandatory to correct to board your booked flight. You can change name on the ticket as per the Asiana Airlines name change policy given below:
- You can change only the first name or last name up to three characters per the name correction rules.
- You can’t change your surname or first name, and you will have to provide the government-issued documents while changing your name.
- You can contact the reservations team of Asiana Airlines or the nearest airport to change your ticket name.
How do I change my flight date on Asiana?
Asiana Airlines provide the option of flight date changing, and you can change the date of your flight as per the Asiana Airlines date change policy and following the below steps to change it online:
- The first step of the Asiana Airlines flight change process is to visit the official website of Asiana airlines and then scroll to the tab or section labelled ‘Book’ on the upper right hand corner.
- You can also install the Asiana airlines official mobile app and then scroll to the ‘Book’ tab.
- In the ‘Book’ tab locate the ‘Find my trip’ button and then click on it. This button will help you in finding your specific booking or reservation on the flight which you chose earlier at the time of booking.
- Once the ‘Find my trip’ form opens up you should fill in your booking reference ID and booking date. You should also fill in the starting point and the destination of the flight you booked originally.
- You should also provide the boarding date and time of the flight which you booked originally. This is required by the Asiana Airlines date change policy.
- You should also provide your first name and last name in the fields present in the form or the first and last name of the passenger under whose name the booking was done and under whose name the reservation was made.
- The next series of screens will ask you some questions to determine whether you are eligible for a flight date change or not. You will have to answer all of those questions correctly, comprehensively, and accurately.
- If you are eligible for a flight date change you will be taken to another page where you will be able to choose and set the timings, starting point, and destination for the new flight. You will also be able to select the new flight date for the new flight.
If you still have any queries beside change my Asiana flight, change my seat on Asiana Airlines, change my name on Asiana, change flight date on Asiana or any other issue related to Asiana Airlines cancellation, refund or change. you can straightforwardly contact the customer service team of Asiana Airlines for result-oriented assistance.