How Can I Change My Flight Date with Philippine Airlines?
Can I change my flight date with Philippine Airlines?
YES, passengers who are not satisfied with their trip date can easily change their date at Philippine Airlines. But it is considered that you should change the date on the circumstances like any emergency, bad weather, or when the airline is taking time in scheduling your ticket. So, in those situations, you change PAL flight date, with the help of manage my booking section within the Philippine Airlines without any problem.
How Do I Change My Flight Date on Philippine Airlines?
Philippine airlines flight change policy is the best way to understand the rules associated with flight change.
Passengers need not worry about their current tickets as the amount is safe with PAL. The policies of Philippines airlines have evolved to the present conditions and offer flexibility.
In uncertain travel conditions, travelers are unable to board the PAL flights if they are tested positive for COVID-19. Travelers can make the desired changes to their bookings online or offline via the reservations hotline or using the my PAL Request Hub option. Let us examine this in detail.
How Can You Make Changes to Your PAL Flight Booking?
- Travelers can make the desired PAL flight date change or changes to their flight bookings by following the steps mentioned below:
- The my PAL Request hub is the one-stop destination for travelers to go about the desired changes to their flight reservations.
- This option is available for passengers who booked their flights through the following means:
- PAL website.
- Mobile application.
- Reservations hotline.
- Ticket office
- Travelers can submit requests for cancellations, change, travel credits, rebooking, and refund requests from your home using the My PAL request hub.
- Travelers can submit requests using the PAL reservations hotline and Ticket offices.
Follow the below-mentioned opening hours of the PAL ticket office in Metro Manila:
- NAIA TERMINAL 1 5:00 Am to 9:00 Pm.
How to Change Date on Philippine Airlines:
- Open your web browser and visit the Philippine airline's official website.
- Passengers need to select the ‘My Trips’ option on the page and should choose the ‘Manage my booking’ option.
- Enter a few details to access your PAL reservation.
- Enter your booking id or the PNR number along with your last name in the required field.
- Hit the submit option to access your reservation.
- Select the reservation to proceed with the changes.
- Select the ‘Change Flight’ option.
- Use a credit or debit card for payment purposes (if applicable).
Connect with a customer service department at PAL to get details related to Philippine Airlines date change policy. Travelers can connect with the customer service department at PAL using the customer service helpline number to get in touch with the customer service professional at PAL.
Travelers can also drop an email on the customer service email address to seek help and assistance from someone from the customer service team at Philippines airlines.
Connect through the live chat option. Users can get in touch with the customer service professionals using the live chat option to get assistance from a live person from the customer service department at PAL. The live person will connect in an instant to resolve all your doubts related to your flight booking.
Philippines Airlines Date Change Policy
Travelers need to follow certain PAL flight date change rules and regulations to get started with flight change:
- No change fee is being offered to travelers who want to cancel or change their flight reservations with PAL.
- Change fee doesn’t apply to date change if done within 1 hour from the initial reservations.
- After the changes, travelers will receive a new e-ticket in their email.
- The rebooking fee also applies to the tickets if travelers don't rebook within 24 hours from the initial reservation.
How Much Does It Cost to Change Date on PAL Flight?
The Philippine Airlines flight changes are chargeable under normal circumstances but in the COVID times, Passengers don’t have to pay the change fee for making the desired changes to their flight reservation.
- A change fee waiver is currently on the offer for passengers who have to face the flight ban because of COVID.
- Normally, the change fee is somewhere around USD 100 to 500 depending on the flight fare category and the departure date of the flight.