How Can I Change My Asiana Flight Date?
Need to make changes to your Asiana Airlines bookings and have no clue whether the airline offers any provisions or not? Thankfully, Asiana Airlines does offer an option to the travelers to modify the bookings before the scheduled departure. However, if you are wandering how to change my Asiana flight date can read further to get information about the procedure and manage their booking in time. If needed, the traveler can reach out to the Asiana Airlines representative for assistance.
Can I Change My Flight Date on Asiana Airlines?
Asiana Airlines understands that the customers don't need to cancel their reservations to make small date changes. If you are wondering, can I change my flight date on Asiana Airlines? The answer is yes; that is why it allows its passengers to make changes for different travel dates. You can make any changes with dates, passenger details, class, etc., by visiting the website or contacting to the Asiana Airlines customer care team.
How Do I Change My Flight Date on Asiana Airlines?
You can use both online and offline methods to change your flight date on Asiana Airlines. With the help of below instructions, one can follow to modify their booking before the departure of their flight. If required, the traveler can get through the Asiana Airlines customer service team, which is available 24/7 to assist their customers.
Steps to Change Flight Date on Asiana Airlines: To make changes to your Asiana Airlines flight date through the official website, follow the steps.
- First, open Asiana Airlines official website; www.flyasiana.com
- Go to "my booking" option available on the homepage
- You have to fill out your "booking number" and "last name" and select search.
- Select your last booking and press the "make changes" option
- Select the calendar option and update the dates you want to reschedule your flight.
- After rechecking the details, you have to click submit to change Asiana flight date
- Pay the applicable fee and complete the process
- You will receive a confirmation mail with the flight ticket in your provided email.
Steps to Change Flight Date on Asiana Airlines Through Phone: To directly ask the customer service executive to change Asiana Airlines flight date, follow the steps.
- Dial +1-800-227-4262 or +1-802-618-8008 (Toll-free)
- Then, choose your preferred language
- After that, you have to follow the IVR instruction
- Press 3 to make flight changes
- Press 4 to connect with the agent
- Wait while your call gets connected
- After getting connected, tell the executive to change my flight date on Asiana Airlines on your behalf
- Provide the relevant information such as - booking number and full name
- You will need to pay the applicable fees, or else you can skip
- After completing the process, you will receive a confirmation mail on your given email address
However, before heading on with the process of the Asiana Airlines date change, it is required traveler has complete details about the Asiana Airlines date change policy. So, to help travelers avoid issues at the time of ticket modification, one can go through the date change details shared below.
Asiana Airlines Date Change Policy
Before heading to change flight date on Asiana Airlines, the travelers need to have complete information on the Asiana Airlines date change policy. And to make sure travelers don't face any difficulty, here are the date change guidelines for domestic and international travel.
International Reservations: Travelers finding details on the change my Asiana flight date for international flights can go through the details shared below.
- For date change, the traveler needs to contact the point of purchase and get details about the applicable regulations.
- For the reservations departing from the overseas location, the traveler needs to confirm the point of purchase and fare calculation as processing time might take up to 2-3 business days.
- If the reservation is eligible, the fare, tax, and fees may differ according to the fare type. So, one can reach out to the point of purchase to seek exact information.
Domestic Reservations: Travelers finding details on the change my Asiana flight date for domestic flights can go through the details shared below and manage their reservations in time.
- The domestic reservations are valid for a year from the date of purchase and should be used before the expiry.
- The conditions might vary for the domestic flight tickets that one can verify once the traveler contacts the purchase point.
Thus, these are the guidelines of Asiana Airlines date change policy that traveler needs to abide by. However, if the traveler has more queries regarding the same, then one can feel free to reach out to the Asiana Airlines customer service.
How Much Does it Cost to Change Flight Date on Asiana Airlines?
The Asiana flight date change fee depends on the ticket type and the time you will make the changes. The average date change fee is approximately $70-$120, excluding the fare difference. If your newly booked flight ticket is more costly than the existing one, You will have to pay the fare difference and the change fees. Also, if you take the help of customer service via phone or at the ticket desk of Airport, the airline will charge you an additional $50 service charge.
How to Contact Asiana Airlines for Date Change?
For travelers failing to change the flight date for the booking can contact Asiana Airlines representative by dialing the toll-free number; 1-802-618-8008 (Toll free), 1-800-227-4262 or by filling up the online form and seek all the required information to modify the flight date in time.