How Can I Change Flight on Philippines Airlines?
These days, everything is available at your fingertips. If you are flying with Philippines airlines (PAL), you can make changes to your booking without making any errors. If you are wondering for a flight change option, then you can change flight on Philippines Airlines easily; however, you must be aware of the full details of it. You can know about it by reading further.
Steps to Change Flight on Philippines Airlines:
- Initially, you have to go to the Philippines airline's official website.
- You can see the "Manage booking" tab on the main page.
- Now, you can search your flight and go to the modification page ton see the different options. Click on the "Philippines airlines change flight" option.
- Choose the new flight and date of departure. Make sure you choose the correct one. Here in the Philippines, you will get a certain number of attempts; if you exceed it, you may have to face a penalty.
- Once you review the booking changes, choose the flight, and complete the payment.
- You can now mention the registered phone number and email to get the updated ticket.
With this, you can easily change Philippines Airlines flight without going through any complex process.
Philippine Airlines Flight Change Policy
It is quite obvious when not every person can change the booking. You should know about Philippines Airlines flight change policy which is covered in detail.
- You can change the flight within 24 hours of booking, and that should be conducted 7 days before the departure.
- When you cross the 24 hours risk-free period, the flight change fee and fare difference may be there.
- If you have purchased the flyer program or are a member of the premium class, then you can go with the flight change at any time and avoid any flight change fee.
- There is no flight change policy for rewarded tickets, and if the ticket is purchased with the points and flyer program, you can book the new one without paying any single fee.
How Much Does It Cost to Change a Flight on Philippine Airlines?
First of all, you must be aware of the cost to change a flight on Philippine Airlines before you make any changes to it.
- If you are rebooking the flight on the same day of the previous flight departure, you can do this without bearing any fee.
- The new flight ticket's fare may be more than the previous one, and then you have to bear the difference.
- If you have changed the flight after 24 hours, you may have to pay $50 per booking. It may go up to $150 as flight change cost varies from person to person, relying on the route, fare type, and destination.
PAL Seat Change Policy
Here you can learn about PAL seat change policy:
- You can change the seat only when the ticket is purchased from the airlines' official website.
- Once you upgrade the seat, you are not allowed to change it or come from a higher to a lower level.
- You can upgrade the seat within 24 hours of purchasing, but additional charges may be included after this.
PAL Name Change Policy
If you want to know about PAL name change policy then read below:
- You cannot change the entire name on the ticket. Small mistakes in the name, like character missing, are manageable.
- If you are in a different situation, like a divorce, marriage, or legal, you can change the name along with the last part of the name.
- If you wish to transfer the ticket to another person, you have to cancel it.
PAL Date Change Policy
If you want to change the date of the schedule flight and want to know about PAL date change policy then keep remembering these points.
- You can change the date only when you have a strong reason, like an involuntary condition.
- For the flyer program, you can run the date change process without showing the reason without bearing any charges.