Can I change the date on my BA flight?
Traveling is a very uncertain event that can be made and canceled anytime soon. After reserving your flight seat with British Airways, if you need to change the date on my BA flight because of an emergency call, then you can head with the flight change service that has been provided to you by the Airways to make the necessary modification to your traveling ticket as per the requirement. There are different modes through which you can proceed, for more details take a look at the information mentioned below.
Different ways to change the date on British Airways flight
You can change the date on my BA flight in different ways from all the provided options. You can pick any of your preferred modes from the following to proceed with the procedure. To learn about them, read the information below.
Change the date on your flight ticket through the website: The airline grants you the mode to make changes to your scheduled flight through the airline's website. You can mention the modification you want to make to your flight in the provided space. And the airways will make the changes and grant you the modified flight. To know the method, read the below points.
- Head to the British Airways official web page.
- Please move to the My Trip section and enter your flight details.
- Choose the flight change option and pick the flight you want to modify.
- Enter the updated flight date and time and submit the request.
- As asked, lead to the payment section and pay the flight changing fee.
- Shortly, the agent will provide you with the upgraded flight ticket and download it.
Change the date on your flight ticket through phone: If you cannot modify your flight through the website, you can head to change the date on my BA flight through a phone. You can directly request the live person to make the modification to the flight. To proceed with this mode, you can glance at the points cited below and follow up with the given instructions.
- Place a call to British Airways customer support by dialing the helpline number, which is 1 (802) 618-8008 / 1 (800) 247-9297.
- Choose your preferred language and pick the flight change option from IVR.
- An agent from Airways will connect to you shortly to help you with assistance.
- Give your flight details to the agent and ask to make the modifications.
- Provide him with the modified flight date and time and other changes.
- Pay the flight changing fee through your card or at the airport.
- After that, you will get a confirmation message in your email.
British Airways Date Change Policy
Before heading with the Airways flight change procedure, you need to get updates with the British Airways date change policy points. So you can head with the mode accordingly. To know the terms and conditions, go through the points below.
- You can not make any changes after the scheduled departure of your British Airways flight.
- When the flight modifications are made on the same day, you are not eligible for the fare upgrade.
- To make the changes to your flight for free, modify it within 24 hours from the time of your flight booking.
- According to the British Airways change policy, you can request a flight change up to 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- When the changes are made after the risk-free hours, you must pay the flight changing penalty to British Airways.
- If the airways have made the changes in your flight, the agent will grant you the compensation amount.
After reviewing the above information, you must know the British Airways date change policy and procedure. You can seek assistance for any issues by calling British Airways customer support.