Can I Change the Date of My Flight with British Airways?
YES, it is possible to change your flight date on British Airways because date change is done when passengers have a sudden change in their travel plans. Or it could be like bad weather conditions, or it can be like airlines is not fit to fly then passengers get notified before departure onto passengers email for their assistance.
Now you should consider the steps through which you will easily and quite conveniently know about the procedure for change the date of my flight with British Airways without any hustle. To get the process started, you first go through the flight date change policy indicated for your reference.
British Airways Date Change Policy:
- According to British Airways date change policy, if passenger changes the date of their itinerary within 24 hours booking, then it's free of cost
- Instead of starting the date change process after 24 hours free window, then date change charges will be applied according to your chosen destination
- In case you need to execute the flight date change task, then policy instructs that you need to change the ticket date through the mode that you used to book your itinerary (online, ticket counter, or via agent help).
How to Change Date on British Airways?
If you need to know about the appropriate steps through which you will change flight date on British airways then the most effortless procedure is mentioned below for your guidance.
- At first, you need to visit the official airline's website via a browser page
- Now, you will click on the login tab from the homepage of the website
- After that, you need to enter correct credentials like username/id, phone number, and password
- After login, you will click over the manage my booking tab
- Now therein, you have to enter the PNR number and the last name credentials of the passenger
- Now click on the search tab
- Now you will get on screen the current reservations you booked
- After that, you will select the ticket and simultaneously click over the modify button alongside your ticket
- Now you get the option to change your date, time, and destination, and then you will have to change your date accordingly
- After this, you need to select the payment tab and the date change payment you will make through the online procedure or through offline (via airport counter)
- Now, you need to provide debit/credit card details within the given fields and then click on send verification tab
- After this on passengers registered email address or on the phone number, the code will reflect
- Next copy the code, and within the verification, field box paste it and tap on the continue option
- In the end, you will receive the email regarding the date change of your current itinerary.
Why Can't I Change My BA Booking Online?
Passengers will not get the option to change their itinerary through an online procedure because if they have used the mode of getting their reservation through the help of a travel agent, it can be like a ticket bought by the passenger through the airport counter.
So in such scenarios, the online procedure for change British airways flight date or changing your booking amendment will not be executed from the official website procedure.
However, if you are eligible to change your booking, you can request to cancel your booking in exchange for voucher credit online. Or in case you need to perform any other task related to (destination or flight change), you get the option to contact the reservation team via the help of the telephone number available on the British Airways contact us page for passenger's help and reference.