Can I Change the Date of My Flight with British Airways?
YES, it is possible to change your flight date on British Airways because date change is done when passengers have a sudden change in their travel plans. Or it could be like bad weather conditions, or it can be like airlines is not fit to fly then passengers get notified before departure onto passengers email for their assistance.
Now you should consider the steps through which you will easily and quite conveniently know about the procedure for change the date of my flight with British Airways without any hustle. To get the process started, you first go through the flight date change policy indicated for your reference.
British Airways Date Change Policy:
- According to British Airways date change policy, if passenger changes the date of their itinerary within 24 hours booking, then it's free of cost
- Instead of starting the date change process after 24 hours free window, then date change charges will be applied according to your chosen destination
- In case you need to execute the flight date change task, then policy instructs that you need to change the ticket date through the mode that you used to book your itinerary (online, ticket counter, or via agent help).
How to Change Date on British Airways?
If you need to know about the appropriate steps through which you will change flight date on British airways then the most effortless procedure is mentioned below for your guidance.
- At first, visit the official website of British Airways
- Click on the login tab from the homepage and enter correct credentials like username/id, phone number, and password
- After login, you will click over the manage my booking tab and enter the PNR number and the last name credentials of the passenger
- Now you will get on screen the current reservations you booked
- After that, you will select the ticket and simultaneously click over the modify button alongside your ticket
- Now you get the option to change your date, time, and destination, and then you will have to change your date accordingly
- After this, you need to select the payment tab and the date change payment you will make through the online procedure or through offline (via airport counter)
- Now, you need to provide debit/credit card details within the given fields and then click on send verification tab
- After that, the code will reflect on passengers registered email address or phone number
- Next copy the code and paste it within the verification field box, then tap on the continue option
- In the end, you will receive the email regarding the date change of your current itinerary.
Why Can't I Change My BA Booking Online?
Passengers will not get the option to change their itinerary through an online procedure because if they have used the mode of getting their reservation through the help of a travel agent, it can be like a ticket bought by the passenger through the airport counter. So in such scenarios, the online procedure for change British airways flight date or changing your booking amendment will not be executed from the official website procedure.
However, if you are eligible to change your booking, you can request to cancel your booking in exchange for voucher credit online. Or in case you need to perform any other task related to (destination or flight change), you get the option to contact the reservation team via the help of the telephone number available on the British Airways contact us page for passenger's help and reference.
What Is the Change Policy for British Airways?
To make changes to the flight ticket the British Airways change flight policy, you should consider are:
- The changes will be free of charge if you make changes within 24 hours of booking.
- The charges will be permitted if you make changes after 24 hours of booking.
- Date, time, and destination changes are allowed on a British Airways flight.
How Do I Change a Booking with British Airways?
If you want some changes on the flight, the British Airways change flight procedure is mentioned here:
- Visit the official website of British Airways
- Open the Manage Tab on the screen,enter the Booking Reference and the last name
- Click the “Find My Booking” option,
- And then the details of your booked flight open on the screen
- Navigate the “Change” button and select the needed change
- Do the changes and choose a flight to book
- Make the required payment at British Airways,
- Then the flight will be changed as per your preference.
Can You Change to a British Airways Flight on Same Day for Free?
Yes, you can change to a British Airways flight on the same day for free. The condition is that you should make the changes at least 60 minutes prior to the flying time of your booked flight. For more information, you can go through the policy provided by the airlines or dial the British Airways customer service number and talk to the representative.