Can I Cancel My Korean Air Flight?
Korean Air is the most prominent airline and the flag carrier airline of South Korea. It is decided with the help of its fleet size, the number of international flights, and the international destinations it provides its services to and from.
If you have a flight booking with Korean Air and the schedule you thought about doesn’t comply with your trip, and you feel the need to cancel my Korean Air flight, if that’s the case, then you’ve come to the right place. The following points will help you cancel your Korean Air flight ticket effectively in a hassle-free manner.
Can I Cancel My Korean Air Flight?
If you wonder whether you can cancel your Korean Air flight ticket or not, then the answer to your question is yes. YES, you can cancel your Korean Air flight ticket. However, the amount you get as a refund might vary because of the Korean Air flight cancellation policy. If you want to know the Korean Air flight cancellation procedure, you can get help from the following points.
How Can I Cancel a Korean Air Flight Ticket?
You can cancel your Korean Air flight ticket with the help of calling the Korean air phone number in a hassle-free manner. If you wish to cancel with the help of calling Korean air customer support number, the following points will help:
- On a web browser that you use, visit the official Korean Air website.
- Scroll to the bottom-most section of the page and click on the ‘Service Centers’ option under the Customer Support category.
- It will take you to the official Korean contact support page.
- The following page will ask you to select your region.
- Choose your region and confirm it after the selection has been made by clicking on the option ‘Search.’
- On the following page, you’ll be able to see the official support phone numbers for the region.
- Call the number in the mentioned hours of operation.
- Go through the IVR procedure on the call and press the required numbers to speak to a support representative.
- After the hold time ends, an available support representative will connect with you.
- Make sure that you keep all the reservations related information in hand to fasten up the procedure.
- You can then make a cancellation request with the help of speaking with an executive from the support team of Korean Air.
Therefore, by calling the Korean air contact number, you can fasten up the cancellation procedure for your flight ticket.
Korean Air Cancellation Policy
If you desperately wish to get a complete refund of the amount you paid at the time of your flight booking, you’ll have to make sure that you meet the Korean Air flight cancellation policy:
- You’ll have to cancel your Korean flight ticket within the first 24 hours.
- Your departure should be more than 7 days away from your cancellation date.
- The flight ticket should have been purchased with the help of either the official website of Korean Air or by calling their official reservations number.
- If you meet all the above-mentioned points, you can expect a complete refund of the amount you paid at the time of your flight booking.
- You can expect your refund within 7-10 days, depending upon your payment mode.
How Much Does it Cost to Cancel a Korean Air Flight Ticket?
If you are worried about the cancellation charge of a Korean Air flight ticket and you do not meet their cancellation policy, in that case, you’ll have to pay a charge of 100-500 dollars depending upon your flight ticket.
If you are still facing queries, you can get in touch with the Korean air customer service team and resolve all your questions with the help of speaking with one of their live customer service representatives instantly.